The Local Justice Pack, the first downloadable content pack for Max Payne 3, is now available for download worldwide on Xbox LIVE and launching on PlayStation Network in North America later today (PS3 players in Europe, look for it to launch tomorrow when the European PlayStation Store updates).
This pack includes three new maps for Max Payne 3 Multiplayer based on areas from the game’s intense final chapters (The Imperial Palace, Departure Lounge and 55th Battalion HQ), the new M4 Assault Rifle and attachments, the Light Fingers Item for faster looting, a new São Paulo Police multiplayer faction and associated new Achievements and Trophies.
The Local Justice Pack will be available for one week only at a discounted price of 480 Microsoft Points (Xbox LIVE) or £4.25 on PSN. The Pack will then return to its normal price of 640 Microsoft Points (Xbox LIVE) or £5.49 on PSN. Players who purchased the Max Payne 3 Rockstar Pass will receive the pack free of charge. The Rockstar Pass is currently available for 2400 Microsoft Points (Xbox LIVE) or £19.99 on PSN.
Additionally, all the Max Payne 3 pre-order and retail DLC is now available for purchase, including:
- Cemetery Map – Multiplayer map with a wintry New York City skyline, sniping positions amongst the monuments, destructible tombstones, and a looming mausoleum: 160 Microsoft Points / £1.59 PSN
- Silent Killer Loadout Pack – Includes the Light Anti-Tank Weapon, the Slippery Character Burst to quickly escape a firefight, and the Listening Device Item that amplifies player hearing: 160 Microsoft Points / £1.59 PSN
- Pill Bottle Item – Allows players to carry more painkillers in multiplayer: 80 Microsoft Points / £0.79 PSN
- Deadly Force Burst – Grants extra stopping power with higher damage bullets in multiplayer: 80 Microsoft Points / £0.79 PSN
- Classic Max Payne Character – Multiplayer avatar inspired by the original Max Payne: 80 Microsoft Points / £0.79 PSN
The Local Justice Pack plus pre-order and retail DLC will be available for the PC on July 17th.