Kiev, UKRAINE – May 25, 2012 – Beatshapers, a leading independent game development studio in Eastern Europe and Tribute Games (Canada) today announced that their block-breaking fantasy game, Wizorb, is coming in June to PlayStation®3, PlayStation®Portable, and PlayStation® Vita. WizOrb is an innovative game developed in the PlayStation®Minis format and will be available for €2.99 in Europe, and $3.99 in the US. The game is rated E for Everyone with Mild Fantasy Violence by ESRB and PEGI 3+ by Pegi.
The once peaceful Kingdom of Gorudo is threatened by an evil presence. The only hope for salvation is Cyrus, a wizard versed in a secret magic art called Wizorb! Explore many strange places from the derelict monster infested town of Clover to Gorudo Castle atop Cauldron Peak. Danger lurks around every corner so you’ll need to keep your wits about you and have quick reflexes in order to survive.
• An all-new block-breaking game set in a fantasy world
• Use your magic wand to bounce the orb and cast various magic spells
• Over 60 levels in 5 different worlds
• Epic boss fights and multiple endings and bonus levels
• Character animation by Paul Robertson